Overheating wok leads to fire at Telok Blangah hawker centre, 12 stalls affected


SINGAPORE – A fire broke out at a hawker centre in Telok Blangah on Monday morning (Feb 11).

At least 12 stalls were affected after the gas supply was cut as a result, Chinese paper Shin Min Daily News reported.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said that it responded to the fire at 11 Telok Blangah Crescent at 9.08am.

The fire involved a wok in a hawker stall, the SCDF said. No injuries were reported.

Read full content from Asiaone


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit exceeded. Please complete the captcha once again.